Learn how to get your unlimited storage space for your photos and videos
Did you know that you can have all your photos and videos stored in the cloud free of charge? Yes, it is called Google Photos. Unlike OneDrive and iCloud, Google Photos is FREE and gives your UNLIMITED storage space for your photos and videos.
We compared Google Photos with OneDrive and the results were unbelievable: Google Photos is way faster than OneDrive. So we highly recommend it. Let’s set how it works:
How to use it?
– All you need to start using Google Photos is to have a Google Account (Gmail). So you probably already have it setup in your phone;
– Download the app (iOS or Android);
– Sign in with you Gmail Account (Gmail);
– Wait for google to start uploading and synchronizing your photos and videos. Depending on the amount of data, it may take some time to upload everything. But don’t worry, it works in background so you can continue using your phone normally;
– After that you can follow the quick guide to learn how to use the app like creating albums;
– That’s it. No more worries about losing those wonderful pictures of your vacations or important moments of your life;
P.S.: If you want to access your photos using your computer, just go to: photos.google.com
P.S. 2: By the time of this post, the limitation for photos was up to 16MB(file size). To give you an idea, a high resolution photo usually is 4MB in size. So you will be able to upload all your photos with no problems. For videos the limitation is up to 1080, which is also High Definition. Probably Google will soon allow users to upload videos in 4K.
For more information, visit the Google Photos Wikipedia Page. Need help configuring your Google Photos Account? We are here to help you. Fill up our contact form and one of our technicians will be contacting you soon.